[SR-Users] Kamailio NAT traversal

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:04:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

You kind of sound a little different here. Are you saying that the
REGISTRATIONs will be handled by Freeswitch but store the registration Data
in Kamailio "location" table !?

Just go through the Kamailio blog by-Miconda or kb.asipto.com specially the
one on integrating the Asterisk Realtime with kamailio, In that articular
configuration file Kamailio Forwards/relays the Registration attempts to
the Media-Server (FreeSwitch in your case).

That will get your NAT thing handled atleast. Next thing is , if I'm right
about your requirement, saving of Authenticated users in the Kamailio
locations table and I'm not very sure about how to do this.

BR
Sammy