[SR-Users] Accessing received after lookup()

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:47:21 CEST 2012

Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone could point me to the right direction on the
following issue:

I use registrar with path to store contacts after main proxy. There I
have properly stored received db field (original address of the NAT
router).
When I query the registrar, I get the user contact details (natted ones)
in 302 redirect. However at this point I cannot access received avp (or
I did not find a way yet, except calling reg_fetch_contacts which I
would prefer not to since it doubles the work lookup does).

Is there any catch which could save me in this scenario? After loopkup()
is there any pseudovariable which I can inspect to find out user's
contact data? Any other way to extract received contact data out of
contact info?

Thanks in advance for any kind of tip!

DanB