[SR-Users] append_branch with pseudo variables

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:15:49 CEST 2012

Looks like km_append_branch() doesn't have all of the signatures that the
original append_branch() has. I can't add q values for serial/parallel
forking with km_append_branch().

Also, apparently there's no way of setting the RURI by calling a function
that does that. I guess I'll have to do it using assignation on $ru
pseudovariable and writing a route to manage the serial forking I need.

Thanks.

Carlos.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz <carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com