[SR-Users] rtpproxy module issue

phillman25 phillman25 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:19:56 CEST 2012

Dear SamyGo

Thanks for your response.

Yes you're right a folder called rtpproxy.so was left in the
directory /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k that had not been updated to
the date kamailio was compiled and once i deleted it everything was then
ok. I checked in directory /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules and there i
found a new rtpproxy.so folder that was updated on the installation date.
Seems like rtpproxy.so in the new version is installed
in /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules and not
in /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k. Is that correct?

Well everything is working ok now!

Thanks for your assistance!
Regards
Phillip