[SR-Users] Dispatcher: ds_is_from_list does not longer populate grp_avp

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:40:33 CEST 2012

Daniel,

My bad, I was reading through the lines :(.

I now understand that setid_pvar is different than group pvar. I got the
false understanding based on documentation saying:
"""
Parameter groupid is optional, when it is missing, then the matching
will be done against all addresses in all groups. Upon a match, the
'grp_avp' will be set to groupid of matching address.
"""

All clear now, thanks!!!

DanB