[SR-Users] Kamailio Presence with XCAP not working accordingly

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:33:59 CEST 2012

A new discovery.!!  This configuration in the first email simply cool and
it works. But I think with kam-3.3 it doesn't !! I barely changed just one
module param option and it stops working but the same configuration file
works perfectly for 3.2 and 3.1 .

Though I will work with the 3.2 version but please someone test what needs
to be changed for newer version.

Thanks
BR
Sammy.