[SR-Users] Kamailio Presence with XCAP not working accordingly

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:30:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've followed the tutorial on kab.asipto.com for presence using built-in
xcap server. http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple

I'm using Kamailio version 3.3.1 and did minor changes in modparams and
rtpproxy function calls and the kamailio accepted the configurations file
posted on the page and started.

But the problem is that I don't get the presence status of the contacts
still. Please suggest what to look for and how to troubleshoot this.

I get this error on Jitsi - image attached.

ERROR: "http://ip.of.server/xcap-root/xcap-caps/global/index resource can
not be read"

Regards,
Sammy