[SR-Users] 302 redirect with 2 numbers registered

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:53:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

one number is registered on 2 phones. Phone1 has Always redirect set
to another number. When incoming call is initiated, Phone2 is ringing
and Phone1 sends 302 to the proxy. However the proxy does not send 302
to the caller (for ex. GW), but it waits for timeout of the Phone2.
Then the proxy sends 302 to the caller.

Can I do in kamailio, that it will ring on the Phone1 and also on the
number where it is redirected? I know kamailio is a proxy and cannot
initiate a call, but is there any solution? Thanks.

Mino