[SR-Users] Regarding - Add your own module

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 2 11:09:28 CEST 2012

You'll have to be more specific about why it "doesn't work".

Also, keep in mind that 'uac_redirect' is just a convenience.  If it's
not doing what you want, just build a failure_route[], capture the 302
yourself, extract the Contact header yourself, parse the data yourself,
and manually fork through the contacts as you please.