[SR-Users] kamailio Crashes with rls module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:20:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

can you send the backtrace? according to the logs, there is a core file:

Apr 26 21:00:42 SIPDev /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[14369]: ALERT:<core>  [main.c:751]: child process 14374 exited by a signal 11
Apr 26 21:00:42 SIPDev /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[14369]: ALERT:<core>  [main.c:754]: core was generated

Can it be reproduced? Or just happened randomly.

Btw, sending such large files (the log in this case, over 15MB) as
attachment is not really recommended. Maybe you can host it on an
website for download or send parts of the log, the last messages before
the core message. Also, compressing it in such case is better. Keep
memlog and memdbg higher than debug, all the memory operations are not
relevant unless they are required by a developer for troubleshooting.