[SR-Users] dispatcher and call transfer

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:05:23 CEST 2012

Hi Charles,

dialog module does have support of in memory support and multiple
options for how it writes back into a database table (or disable
database altogether and just use memory). However, I suspect, this would
only be usefull again if a single loadbalancer is in use, as the second
loadbalancer wont have access to the dialog state in the first
loadbalancers memory tables (and vice-versa).

I had a look at the memcache module, and it could be an option to use
that as a shared state indexer, my only concern at the moment with it is
that it only supports a single memcache server at the moment, however,
it may be worth investigating this option too.

Would be a nice feature to have dialog module stored its state in the
memcache module, however I wonder if memcache would be suited to dialog
modules structures :)