[SR-Users] kamailio Crashes with rls module

Gnaneshwar Gatla GGatla at InTouchHealth.com
Thu Apr 26 23:13:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm experimenting the usage of rls module with Kamailio. I have been able to successfully update xcap documents on Kamailio XCAP server.
I have tried to use SIPp to get a NOTIFY for subscribing a rls-service list.

Kamailio does get the xml from the xcap table and tries to parse it and crashes. I'm not sure if this is because the format of the XML, I derived the xml format from the RFC 4662 and 4826.
I have attached the Kamailio log. I need help with this.

Any help is appreciated, thank you very much.
Gnaneshwar Gatla | InTouch Health | Software Developer
6330 Hollister Ave. Goleta CA, 93117 | P: 805.562.8686 ext: 199