[SR-Users] Copy reason field from 503 to 500.

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:32:05 CEST 2012

According to
"http://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/#c02message_processing"
all replies comes to on_reply and if it is negative reply it will be
processed in failure_route after onreply_route.
But that is not the point i tried failure_route too.

append_hf works great for forwarded replies. But as i understand when
kamailio receives final 503 reply it sends 500 reply generated by
"build_res_buf_from_sip_req" (it is part of tm code, not dialplan function).

Thanks for your tries to help.