[SR-Users] change/replace anything in body message

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:41:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 4/24/12 6:27 PM, Konstantin M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to change/replace anything in body message ?
> Used: replace_body_atonce, replace_body_all, replace_all, subst_body.
> Nothing is working.
what is not working exactly? Saying what you tried and the results will
help providing further hints. I am using some of them and they are
working fine.

If you do a change and test for that change immediately, then it is how
it's done internally. You would have to do msg_apply_changes() if you
need the changes immediately, otherwise they are applied when the
message is forwarded.