[SR-Users] call for participation: kamailio project at LinuxTag 2012

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Apr 24 13:36:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

in about four weeks the kamailio project will (again) be present on
the LinuxTag fair, "the most important place for Linux and open source
software in Europe"  - http://www.linuxtag.org/2012/en.html .
If you are in Berlin during this time, plan to visit the LinuxTag or
just like to help your favourite SIP server project - please consider
supporting us in running our fair booth! Even showing up for one or
two hours helps a lot.
We need also support to properly present our project, like flyers, a
banner, maybe some live demonstrations.. So even if you can't
participate in person, there are other ways to help us!
Please contact me per mail if you could help at the booth or have some
ideas about our project presentation. The actual state of preparations
can be found in our wiki:
http://sip-router.org/wiki/meetings/berlin-2012

Thanks in advance,
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/

--
Meet ng-voice at LinuxTag 2012 in Berlin - May 23rd - 26th, 2012. Save the
date!