[SR-Users] RTPproxy and kamailio

Ryan Gholam ryangholam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:32:28 CEST 2012

So let me get this straight , so if i have a client behind a NAT , the
client should be able to connect to the stun server ( which has the
real ip for example : 192.168.10.1  )  , and by default i should be
able to make the stun server connect to the kamailio (which also have
a real ip for example : 192.168.10.2 ) .

Thank you