[SR-Users] RTPproxy and kamailio

Jan Klepal jan at klepal.cz
Mon Apr 23 16:40:58 CEST 2012

Hello Ryan,

kamailio default config is already prepared for rtpproxy. Do exactly what is
noted in kamailio.cfg :-)

- download and install rtpproxy from http://www.rtpproxy.org
- start rtpproxy: rtpproxy -l your.public.ip.address -s udp:127.0.0.1:7722
- start kamailio: kamailio -A WITH_NAT

Function which controls rtpproxy is rtpproxy_manage(), documented here:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/modules/rtpproxy.html

Check flags you can pass to rtpproxy_manage(), especially o and c.

Cheers,
Jan