[SR-Users] kamailio 3.2.2 - uac calls from sipgate.de - rr [loose.c:103]: failed to parse Route HF

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:29:09 CEST 2012

Hello Hugh, hello Daniel,

i test it again and it seems that sipgate use the
Contact Value in the RURI for the ACK.

How can i prevent it? I send a private Contact from my IVR.
Sipgate sends me an RURI with the public IP of the kamailio.

fix_nated_contact didnt work if the receiving interface has also an
private address.

Any hints? Is there someone that use UAC with sipgate?????

2012/4/20 Hugh Waite <hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com>:
> Hi Karsten,
> I've seen this infinite loop occur when the Request URI is either incorrect
> or it (incorrectly) matches a local domain.
>
> From the trace, The RURI in the ACK is not the same as the Contact line in
> the 200 OK. As a result, kamailio believes this is destined for the local
> server (222.222.222.222) and tries to process it, causing an infinite loop.
>
> I believe the server at 217.10.79.9 is using the wrong Request-URI in the
> ACK.
>
> Regards,
> Hugh
>

> On 20/04/2012 10:53, Karsten Horsmann wrote:
>>
>> Hello Daniel,
>>
>> okay with -d any i see more, it loops to itself.
>> ngrep-trace and logfile (24MB uncompressed) are here
>> http://srv01.0x300.de/failed_to_parse_Route_HF.zip (1MB).
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> --
> Hugh Waite