[SR-Users] Siremis upload file

Jesús Pérez Rubio jesus.perez at quobis.com
Mon Apr 23 12:02:16 CEST 2012

Hi, I have a problem making some changes on siremis front-end
everything was ok except when I try to add a field to upload a file
I got this error:
#2, fopen(ejemplo.csv): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
could anybody help me please? :)

Mi configuration:
DO:
<BizField Name="batch_file" Column="batch_file" Length="64"   Required="N"
Type="Blob"/>

Insert:
<Element Name="fld_batch_file" Class="File" FieldName="batch_file"
Label="File (.csv)" AllowURLParam="N"/>

.php:
public function InsertRecord($recArr)
{
return parent::InsertRecord($recArr);
}

SQL:
mysql> desc batch_provision;
+------------+---------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field      | Type    | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+------------+---------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id         | int(11) | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| batch_file | blob    | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
2 rows in set (0.02 sec)

Thanks in advance.

--
Jesús Pérez