[SR-Users] generating cdrs

Pirjo Ahvenainen pirjo.ahvenainen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:04:21 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm currently playing with accounting and cdrs, and meaning to test
cdr record generation. Using Kamailio 3.2.3 on Ubuntu.

My question is how to enable Kamailio to save cdr data into database
(MySql in my case)?
I have loaded the dialog module and enabled the cdr generation:

modparam("acc", "cdr_enable", 1)

... but no cdrs in db, what else do I need to do? The script is mostly
default config, any logic I need to add etc? I'll be fine with the
most basic cdrs first and will expand from there.

I do get entries in syslog for invite and bye of the transaction. I
assume the cdr recodrs should be visible in cdrs table, but have
nothing there.

According to the acc module documentation: "In order to set up CDR
generation, you must enable the CDR switch and load the dialog
module", does cdr switch here mean the cdr_enable module parameter of
the acc module?

cheers,
Pirjo

--