[SR-Users] kamailio 3.2.2 - uac calls from sipgate.de - rr [loose.c:103]: failed to parse Route HF

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:02:53 CEST 2012

Hello,

so you have to see why it loops, your config does something wrong.

You should identify the broken ACK and the log messages printed while
processing it, and send only them. I cannot go through 24MB of logs. But
it may not worth anyhow, identify and fix the looping problem. I guess
the message gets so big that is broken from udp layer.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany