[SR-Users] uac module incoming INVITE become wrong dst_ip address

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:10:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 4/17/12 11:44 AM, Karsten Horsmann wrote:
> Hello List,
>

> i am nearly finishing my multihomed config (public ip/internal ip)
> with kamailio.
> For incoming calls i want to use the uac module too.
> Then i want to locate an permanet entry and dispatch it to ivr system
> behind kamailio.
>
> i tried something like this:
>          if (lookup("location")&&  (dst_ip==222.222.222.222)) {
>                  if(ds_select_domain("1", "4")) {
>
> Okay for registerd UAC this works perfect - but if made an call to the
> uac registerd
> number i got as $Ri the 172.20.100.74 - and thats is the private ip address.
>
> Why that???
this is the IP of the network interface the sip message was received on.
you can do:

ngrep -d any -at -W byline port 5060

to see where the packages are sent/received.

> Any hints to check "if its internal or external" call???

Using incoming interface is a common way.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/