[SR-Users] dropped calls after 38 seconds openSER

Saul Waizer saulwaizer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:41:22 CEST 2012

Daniel, i got a fresh install kamailio 3.2.0 running on ubuntu per your
suggestion. rtpproxy is running as well. My nathelper looks like this:

# ----- nathelper params -----
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 3)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 0)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", FLB_NATSIPPING)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at kamailio.org")
# SW changes
modparam("nathelper", "natping_processes", 3)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", 7)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_method", "INFO")

I also ran "kamctl fifo nh_enable_ping 1" on the console.

Calls drop at *exactly 30* seconds, I dont see anything obvious in the
logs. Any suggestions? Anyone?