[SR-Users] dropped calls after 38 seconds openSER

davy van de moere davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:59:42 CEST 2012

38 seconds sounds pretty close to 30 seconds. Could those 38 seconds be a
30 seconds after the actual answer packet?

If so, you might want to look at ACK and OK packets not arriving correctly
because of NAT, wrong IP selection in openser , etc...

A simple tshark might help you out to debug from a higher perspective :
tshark -i eth0 -R sip

good luck!

Op 16 april 2012 05:11 schreef Saul Waizer <saulwaizer at gmail.com> het
volgende: