[SR-Users] Kamailio Failed to have audo converstaion with RTP

Ryan Gholam ryangholam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:22:40 CEST 2012

Dear Daniel ,

I thank you for your reply , I have a server  having the Astersisk  ip
address (192.168.10.15) , and rtp + kamailio is installed on an
another pc have the  following ip (192.168.10.17) which is linked to
the Astersik , and on the same pc , another network card exists having
the ip address (192.168.20.3 ) which is linked to a client pc having
the ip address ( 192.168.20.4) .

I tracked the call and i can see  SIP ACK nd BYE between 20.3 and 20.4
but there is no audio conversation   this is my configuration file for
kamailio attached above .

P.S :  testing without  NATING as described in the above setup  .

I thank you alot again for all your help .