[SR-Users] rtpproxy 1.2.1 segfaults with kamailio 3.2.2 in bridging mode

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:53:41 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am using the 3.2.2 version with RTPproxy in bridging mode - the only time
I was having segmentation fault (with any version) was when I started
RTPproxy in bridging mode(in my mind) but it wasn't and I was missing a "/"
in-between the PublicIP and the Private IP - Which, when I read your email,
is missing in your command as well. Give it a try and see if your RTPproxy
fails again !

Regards,
Sammy.