[SR-Users] Can rtpproxy be used without NAT ?

Rabary teddy at gulfsat.mg
Tue Apr 10 16:53:17 CEST 2012

Le 10/04/2012 14:19, Daniel-Constantin Mierla a écrit :
> from ngrep, if 00900223 is same as 900223, then it is the incoming
> call that has caller==callee. This is before the call gets to SIP
> server, so it has nothing to do with SIP server itself, no matter it
> does rtpproxy or not.

thanks Daniel,

Sorry I make mistake, I was calling the same UAC which called, even if I
am a newbie, this error is very ridiculous
I restest, 900123 call 00900223, the result is in attached file "ngrep
not working"
And yes, 900223 and 00900223 are the same SIP account, I add 00 before
the destination when I dial  because with only 900223, I couldn't debit
balance when I installed callcontrol and cdrtool, to make it works I
insert in dbaliases table of kamailio database the following lines:
mysql> use kamailio_db
Database changed
mysql> select * from dbaliases;
+----+----------------+--------------+----------+------------------+
| id | alias_username | alias_domain | username | domain           |
+----+----------------+--------------+----------+------------------+
|  1 | 00900223         |              | 900223   | sip.malagasy.com |
|  2 | 00900123         |              | 900123   | sip.malagasy.com |
+----+----------------+--------------+----------+------------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)
and just with kamailio+cdrtool+callconrol enabled and with this
configuration in mysql table, I can debit balance for SIP account which
is prepaid but maybe it's not the right method too, I'll re-check the
documentation of cdrtool/callcontrol

So,  I change the values of alias user_name column to be like in
username column, I enable in kamailio conf all the WITH_NAT directive so
I enable the use of rtpproxy too, I restart kamailio, make a test call
and still not working, from ngrep (in attached file) I see not enough
credit but in my tables of cdrtool's database I still have this:
mysql> select * from prepaid;
+----+-------------+-------------------------+-----------+---------------------+-----------------+-----------------+--------------+
| id | reseller_id | account                 | balance   |
change_date         | active_sessions | session_counter | max_sessions |
+----+-------------+-------------------------+-----------+---------------------+-----------------+-----------------+--------------+
|  1 |           0 | 900223 at sip.malagasy.com | 1900.8635 | 2012-04-10
09:51:24 | []              |               0 |           1 |
|  2 |           0 | 900123 at sip.malagasy.com |  100.9790 | 2012-04-10
16:28:16 | []              |               0 |           1 |
+----+-------------+-------------------------+-----------+---------------------+-----------------+-----------------+--------------+
mysql> select * from billing_rates;
+----+-------------+------+-------------+-------------+-------------+--------------+---------------+----------------+
| id | reseller_id | name | destination | application | connectCost |
durationRate | connectCostIn | durationRateIn |
+----+-------------+------+-------------+-------------+-------------+--------------+---------------+----------------+
|  1 |           0 | 4G   | 900         | audio       | 0           | 1
          |               |                |
+----+-------------+------+-------------+-------------+-------------+--------------+---------------+----------------+

Last, I re-do an update at table dbaliases and for alias_username column
I re-put 00, in kamailio configuration file I commented out the
following lines:
[...]
##!define WITH_NAT
[...]
         remove_hf("Route");
         if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE"))
         {
                 [...]
                 #rtpproxy_offer();
                 [...]
         }
[...]
route[RELAY] {
if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE")) {
     #rtpproxy_offer();
     #t_on_reply("1");
     [...]
}
#onreply_route[1] {
#      if (status=~"[12][0-9][0-9]")
#               #force_rtp_proxy();
#               rtpproxy_offer();
#}

I don't kill rtpproxy process, I restart kamailio, make a test call, and
it works again, so I don't know what to do to have rtpproxy works

Regards.

--
Rabary Teddy

Inutile d'imprimer ce mail