[SR-Users] Kamailio server with Two interface

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:16:39 CEST 2012

Hi Marwan,

i still try to do the same (with public ip / private ip) with kamailio.
Thats is what i figured out (its not 100% but better then nothing):

turn mhomed=1 in your kamailio.cfg and do "rtpproxy -l network.1-ip
network.2-ip" for bridging.
Kamailio should listen:network-ip1 and listen:network-ip2

Then you must call rtpproxy_manage with the right params like OCFEI,
IP-Address-1 for example.

This should be god starting points with examples that bridges ipv4 to
ipv6 or act as ALG.
<http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:kamailio-mixed-ipv4-ipv6>
<http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/modules/nathelper/examples/alg.cfg?revision=2&view=markup>

2012/4/5 Marwan Idriss <marwan.idriss at gmail.com>:
> Greeting,
>
> I have a Kamailio server connected to two network,
> Network one their an Asterisk server,
> at network two we have the client
> one a client call , the call will have no audio voice
> how I can solve this using Kamailio and rtp server ?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
*Karsten Horsmann*