[SR-Users] Questions on multihomed setup

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:56:56 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 4/4/12 2:28 PM, Karsten Horsmann wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I try to setup an kamailio 3.2.2 that is multihomed (mhomed=1) with
> public and private ip addresses.
> It should *always* use rtpproxy for all rtp traffic.
>
> In wireshark i see that an ACK is missing, the log shows me an error
> in rr module:
> rr [loose.c:103]: failed to parse Route HF
are there any other log messages before above line? Should be something
related to the reason of failure. If not, run with debug=3 and send the
log messages for processing the ack.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/