[SR-Users] ul permanent vs ul registered

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:37:29 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 4/2/12 10:36 AM, Karsten Horsmann wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I use kamailio 3.2.2 in the following setup
>
> INET ----->  public-ip(kamailio)private-ip ---->  IVR
>
> Now i got the following issue. If i setup an permanet ul to an IVR system,
> the INVITE SDP had the public-ip and not the private-ip.
>
> If the target is an regular register UAC, then i see the INVITE SDP to the
> UAC from the private ip address.
>
> The kamailio.cfg is nearly the default one.
>
> Any hints?
you need to bridge the rtp between the public and private networks -
rtpproxy module with rtpproxy application can be used for such scenario.

I wrote a tutorial about bridging ipv4-ipv6 that can be reused to some
extent:

http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:kamailio-mixed-ipv4-ipv6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/