[SR-Users] Acc Module - logging forked calls.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:27:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

try setting again the missed calls flag for each step of serial forking
-- I cannot remember by hart if it needs rearming or not...

Alternative, try to use acc_db_request(...) to missed_calls table in
failure route.

On 4/2/12 3:52 PM, Stephen Dodge (Bistech) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We currently use the acc module to capture information to generate CDR
> missed call info.
>
> I have now introduced serial forking and I would like to see if I can
> improve how accounting is working for missed calls.
>
> I am using the following configuration.
>
> # turn accounting on for all new calls
>
>       if (is_method("INVITE")){
>
>               setflag(1); # do accouting
>
>               setflag(2); # missed calls
>
>               record_route();
>
>       }
>
> # Handle requests within SIP dialogs
>
> route[WITHINDLG] {
>
>         if (has_totag()) {
>
>                 # sequential request withing a dialog should
>
>                 # take the path determined by record-routing
>
>                 if (loose_route()) {
>
>                         if (is_method("BYE")){
>
>                                 setflag(1); # do accounting
>
>                                 setflag(3); # even if the transaction
> fails
>
>                                 xdbg("## BISNET ## - RTPPROXY CHECK \n");
>
>                                 # clear any rtpproxy sessions in progress
>
>                                 unforce_rtp_proxy();
>
>                         }
>
> I've noticed that accounting for missed calls is generated for the
> main branch (1^st destination) only,  whether this is a 486 response
> or a 408 on expiry of the 'fr_inv_timer'.   After a receiving a
> failure another destination is created/tried by the script,  we are
> allowing up to 4 serial forks.   I do see the 183 message for each
> fork and if the call is answered then the acc table is updated correctly.
>
> How can I log the missed call response for each fork, or only log the
> final failure message for the call?    Logging failed transactions
> seems to put them into the main acc table and not the missed call
> table which I would have expected.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve.

> Information in this message, including any attachments, is
> confidential to the person to whom it is addressed and may be legally
> privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the
> sender and delete the message from your system. Please note that
> Bistech Group plc, Bistech plc, Bisnet Limited and the sender do not
> accept any responsibility for viruses. It is your responsibility to
> check the e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Calls may be
> monitored and recorded.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/