[SR-Users] (no subject)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:29:09 CEST 2012

Hello,

thanks for sharing the info, then I guess there is a trojan/virus out
there having fun with Yahoo users.

Because a second spam came from same user, for the moment I set the
"moderated" flag on the two Yahoo users sending spam today.

Let's see if they react. The mailing list has few hundreds yahoo emails,
hopefully not all of them will start spamming.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany