[SR-Users] (no subject)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:46:13 CEST 2012

I see some spam coming to the list (two so far today).

Is anyone here aware of Yahoo! mail being compromised?

I checked the logs of mailman, the two users that spammed are registered
to mailing list, they didn't register recently (not in the past week),
so either they are sleeping spammers activated now or something else is
wrong out there...

I can disable them, but it looks like it is not one user keep spamming
... so we may get from others soon.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/kamailio-advanced-training/