[SR-Users] SNMPStats and multiple proxies

Jeffrey Magder jeff.magder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:13:09 CEST 2011

Please take a look at the documentation:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/snmpstats.html#AEN172

Specifically, items 1.6.2 and 1.6.3.

You should be able to run two different instances.

It has been years since I've worked on this but it should be straight
forward to add SNMP v3 context to the SNMPStats module.  If I recall
correctly (again its been years), its just the matter of specifying an extra
parameter when connecting to the master snmpd process.  However, this may
break SNNPv2 compatibility.