[SR-Users] Placing ds_select_dst in kamailio.cfg, where?

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Sep 29 16:23:15 CEST 2011

Hi Henrik,

i just added my config for a simple loadbalancer, which handles
in-dialog requests and failover (i stripped a lot, which you might not
need).
Maybe that helps you!

Carsten

mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/