[SR-Users] simple question but can't find the answer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:17:56 CEST 2011

Hello,

from your config snippets I don't figure out what version are you using
and what flavour, does not look like latest ser or kamailio, and they
are not relevant for troubleshooting.

Maybe you want to start with the default config, for kamailio flavor
there is a tutorial to install it from git and enable authentication:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git

Then, if you look in kamailio.cfg, you see option to enable other
features like nat traversal, presence, etc...