[SR-Users] OpenIMS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:51:45 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/29/11 12:11 AM, Carlos Ruiz Diaz wrote:
> Thank you for your replies.
>
> I checked the links but there are debian packages installed through
> apt and we're using opensuse and red hat. I looked for the
> corresponding repositories but I wasn't able to find the URL to
> checkout a copy. Could you please point me to this as well?

probably it will be easier to install debian, but you can install the
ims branch from GIT. I am not using ims, but I guess the deb packages
come with some config files that makes life much easier. If you install
from sources, you need to do all steps manually, not sure you find a
tutorial for this case like for deb packages. Devels working with ims
can give hints probably as they have time.