[SR-Users] Kamailio with IMS extensions build

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Sep 27 11:36:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

Since the development is ongoing, there is no stable version  available.
Regarding the problems, you encountered:
- you should remove the Client_Ro-Module from your modules when you
compile (or set the apropriate parameter when calling make)
- regarding your issues with compiling the PCSCF-module: I will look
into that... (i am a little busy at the moment)

Regards,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)