[SR-Users] Account 403 to RADIUS

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:05:05 CEST 2011

Ok, but when I use acc_rad_request only Failed status type is sent to
Radius, which cannot be written to DB. There is no START , so the
insert_radacct_record stored procedure is not executed before. The Failed
status type fires up the update stored procedure on the existing record. But
when there is no record in db, it cannot be updated.