[SR-Users] Accounting only the 2nd branch of missed serial forked call

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:06:31 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/26/11 11:44 AM, Ozren Lapcevic wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     just to refresh in case you mentioned already, do you set acc
>     missed call flag in request route block?
>

> No. I'm setting setflag(FLT_ACCMISSED) in failure route for serially
> forked calls.
ok, so that caused not to register to TM for a callback on failure
events when the transaction for respective INVITE was created.

> (Also, I'm setting setflag(FLT_ACC); in main route for INVITES. I'm
> setting setflag(FLT_ACC) and setflag(FLT_ACCFAILED) in WITHINDLG route
> for loose routed BYEs.)
This is different that what we looked after.

> Previously, before starting this thread, and before any of your
> patches, I've tried setting FLT_ACCMISSED in LOCATION route and in
> RELAY route, but didn't help with properly accounting only the 2nd
> branch.

Because it caused the first branch also to be recorded to missed calls.

>     I found another issue that if this flag is no set in request
>     route, the callback to tm that is used for accounting missed calls
>     is not registered. Can you try with 3.2.0 (git master branch at
>     this moment) and set the acc_prepare_flag parameter, plus the flag
>     itself for invites?
>

> I've installed new Kamailio with instructions from:
> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-devel-from-git.
> However, default kamailio config file and kamctl file both show 3.1
> version. How can I check whether I have 3.2 version installed?

/usr/local/sbin/kamailio -V

The config file kamailio.cfg is not overwritten if already exists, to
prevent mistakenly loss (no backup).

> acc_prepare_flag should be set in main route, e.g. in the same place
> as FLT_ACC for INVITES?
Yes, it has to be set in request route {...} block.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat