[SR-Users] Accounting only the 2nd branch of missed serial forked call

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 09:11:59 CEST 2011

Hello,

just to refresh in case you mentioned already, do you set acc missed
call flag in request route block?

I found another issue that if this flag is no set in request route, the
callback to tm that is used for accounting missed calls is not
registered. Can you try with 3.2.0 (git master branch at this moment)
and set the acc_prepare_flag parameter, plus the flag itself for invites?

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat