[SR-Users] XCAP over SIP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:25:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/22/11 9:14 PM, Krishna Kurapati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The document http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple
>
> describes that XCAP can be sent over SIP instead of over HTTP. I tried
> to do
> however, the server is unable to update presence rules. I was using
> PUBLISH method.
> I was using content-type = text...
content type does not really matters from internal point of view for
embedded xcap server.

> Has anyone used SIP to send over XCAP? Appreciate if someone could
> share a
> link or configuration changes required.
What errors do you get?

It is practically a matter of xcaps_put() parameters. You have to
provide the SIP URI for user, the path of the xcap document and the
content of the xcap document. How you used this function?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat