[SR-Users] Kamailio and FreeSWITCH realtime integration, tutorial?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:02:38 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/21/11 10:00 PM, Henrik Aagaard Sørensen wrote:
> Unfortunetaly those tutorials aren't realtime integrations. As the
> writer himself writes and the end:
> "...I let that for a future article: Kamailio and FreeSWITCH realtime
> integration..."

my idea for this next step of the tutorial was to use either CURL XML or
Lua to fetch the needed details (like user profile for voicemail) from
Kamailio database. I had no time unfortunately to investigate further
and make the next version of the tutorial. AFAIK, at least fetching XML
dialplan from a web server is very easy in FS, thus making a php script
or so that connects to kamailio database to take the information should
not be hard. Maybe I will get some time for it after release of 3.2.0.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat