[SR-Users] Dialog module showing calls that have already been terminated

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Wed Sep 21 20:48:01 CEST 2011

Hey,

On 21.09.2011 14:58, Phillman25 Kyriacou wrote:
> How can i increase log verbosity to "debug" level? Do i change the below
> debug values?

You just need to change the "debug" parameter. It's gotta be "3" in SIP
Router to get DBG-level verbosity (the most noisy level).

You can also change the debug level on-the-fly using sercmd; this is
quite useful as you do not need to restart the server. Please see the
official documentation here:

http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/core-cookbook/devel?s[]=debug#debug

As the documentation says, a very verbose and busy Kamailio can easily
flood your logs. If that's a potential issue to you, keep verbose times
as short as possible, i.e., change the debug level [on-the-fly] only for
the duration of trace generation and revert back to a safer setting
right afterwards.

> Can i use the module sip trace to produce a trace or would you rather
> prefer i use "ngrep -d any -P '*' -W byline -T port 5060" ?

ngrep would be perfect!

Thanks a lot and

cheers,

--Timo