[SR-Users] Problem with REGISTER retransmissions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:38:36 CEST 2011

Hello,

I tried to reproduce with a very simple config to handle register
requests. So I sent a REGISTER with expires 60 (very much the same as
the one in the trace you sent), waited a while, then sent two REGISTERs
having the CSeq incremented. All went fine.

I tested with master and 3.1 branches (so the last is actually 3.1.5).
Can you upgrade to 3.1.5 first and try again? If still fails, then
update config to print the return code for save() function, something like:

$var(r) = save("location");
xlog("code returned by save is $var(r)\n");
if($var(r) < 0)
       send_reply("500", "Failure");

Let me know the value of the returned code for the register that does
not have a contact in reply.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat