[SR-Users] Problem with REGISTER retransmissions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:54:33 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/20/11 10:13 AM, Alejandro Mingo wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Since we installed last version of Kamailio (3.1.4)

the last version is now 3.1.5, but this is not really the most important
aspect. However, it is recommended to upgrade, there were some fixed to
registration handling when register requests have multiple contacts.
> we have been experiencing a big problem with REGISTER retransmissions.
> When the server receives a retransmitted REGISTER it removes the
> binding and the UAC remains unregistered until next refreshing period.
> I include a PCAP capture that shows this behaviour.
>
> I am not 100% sure that this problem never happened with older versions.
>
> Has anybody experienced the same problem?
I will try to reproduce and investigate myself. Anyhow, meanwhile maybe
you can provide more hints faster. Do you have error messages in the
syslog? Can you run with debug=4 in config file and send the output in
syslog for such a case?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat