[SR-Users] Dialog module showing calls that have already been terminated

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Fri Sep 16 19:01:07 CEST 2011

Hey Phillip,

after looking closer at what has been reported to me initially, your
case may be different after all.

Could you possibly use "kamctl fifo dlg_list" to check what state the
majority of dialogs that should be terminated in your opinion are in?
Being given the reference counter should be useful in debugging this as
well.

Thanks,

--Timo