[SR-Users] Communication from IPv6 to Ipv4

Loïc Fofana loic.fofana at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:42:40 CEST 2011

My architecture is described below:

  TDM device----------- Call
server[IPv4]---------------[IPv4]Kamailio[IPv6]------------[IPv6]Asterisk---------[IPv6]Linphone
                 *                     *
    *
                  *                    *
    *
                    *                  *
    *
                        *              *
    *
                              Media Server                         Rtpproxy

Media Server and Rtpptoxy  carry the media.
Call Server carry only signaling.

I have succeeded to establish audio communication between an IPv6 domain &
an IPv4 domain
i.e. : from an TDM device to a Linphone.

 However, When i try to establish a call from (IPv6 to IPv4), i.e. from
Linphone to TDM device, the signaling is OK, but there's no voice.
Because, Rtpproxy forward the media to the Call server instead the Media
Server. Hence, there can't be voice.

I have been stucking on this for a couple of months.
I will be very glad if somebody have any idea.

best regards!