[SR-Users] Open source HLR (Home Location Register).

CT Radu ct.radu.001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:52:36 CEST 2011

Hi Henrik,

There is a project called "The 3Gdb Home Subscriber Server (HSS)"
They can be found at http://code.google.com/p/hss/ .
"This application implements the HSS network element within an IP
Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Core Network (CN)."

I was looking into this project a while ago and seemed to cover pretty
much the HSS functionality.
Haven't tested it though, so I cannot help you any further.

Regards
Costin Radu