[SR-Users] planning v3.1.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:04:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

hopefully it is sorted out. The issue was when creating an empty
transaction for local generated requests in tm module, resulting in
loosing the list to initial transaction created previously in config.

I did tests and went fine - code committed in master and 3.1 branches.

If you can test and report the results, would be great.

Thanks,
Daniel